A Warm welcome to ALL new members

Say Hi to everybody

Re: A Warm welcome to ALL new members

Postby zukazini » 25 Mar 2009 05:41

aahh....sorry bout that..

i'm from selangor....seri kembangan near to equine park...

thanks for the warm welcome...
zukazini

Postby wenli » 25 Mar 2009 08:57

Yes, getting more new members reporting here. Good Sign and welcome all to the board ...
wenli

Postby chinaman11 » 21 Aug 2009 18:21

HI to ALL MEMBERS NEW and OLD!

I have joined here looking for people who may be interested in Malayan Postal History including Japanese Occupation Covers as I need some help and advise valuing them. I realize that putting a value on such items is difficult and subjective and influenced by supply and demand but I would still like to attempt valuing my postal history. I will scan some and post them for viewing and comments. Also have some available remaining Unused sets of Malaya National Stamps in blocks of 4 ( Federation till 1974 ). Anyone here is a collector of blocks of 4? Also have available blocks of 4 from the First plate printing issues 1A and 1B remaining in case anyone is interested. I have a very comprehensive collection of Commonwealth up to the early seventies when i went overseas for 30 years and stored my collection in Penang with my father during my absence. Am retired now and my siblings are NOT INTERESTED in continuing the collection so i intend to slowly dismantle it over time. Anyone looking for Commonwealth MNH stamps to improve their collections please get in touch with me and I will see what I can do. My email is <chinaman11@mac.com>

chinaman11

Postby alexquek » 26 Aug 2009 04:17

chinaman11 wrote:I have joined here looking for people who may be interested in Malayan Postal History including Japanese Occupation Covers as I need some help and advise valuing them.

Welcome chinaman11! It will be good if you can put your scans in this forum and we will all try to assist wherever possible!
Best regards
alexquek
alexquek

Postby Veraj » 12 Oct 2009 12:01

hi to all PSM online members. I have just registered here and look fwd to learning more about the stamps of Malaysia.
I have been collecting stamps for many years with a particular interest in all fauna and flora.I am a thematic collector of covers, postal stationary, pictorial postmarks and meter cancels.

I would like to subscribe to PSM, please let me know if there is an an online form available.
regards Veraj
Veraj

Postby yechohsan » 12 Oct 2009 22:09

Veraj wrote:hi to all PSM online members. I have just registered here and look fwd to learning more about the stamps of Malaysia.
I have been collecting stamps for many years with a particular interest in all fauna and flora.I am a thematic collector of covers, postal stationary, pictorial postmarks and meter cancels.

I would like to subscribe to PSM, please let me know if there is an an online form available.
regards Veraj

There is no online form, however you can download a hardcopy from the PSMonline main page . complete the form and send to PSM with your subscription.
PSM welcomes you as a new member.
Maximaphily - A new wave in Philately . Maximum cards of today, collectibles of tommorrow.
Visit my world on Maximaphily - http://mccraze.blogspot.com
yechohsan

Postby ronnywong » 14 Oct 2009 01:54

HI vera,

glad to see u here.. welcome abroad.. no worries, I will be your personal guide in malaysia.. haha..
ronnywong

Postby Veraj » 14 Oct 2009 04:21

thanks Ronny, does that include bird watching up at Frasers Hill? 8-) Seriously though, the next thing I have to find is a post office in Ipoh where I can get good hand cancels for my exhange partners around the world.
Veraj

Postby Dorinco » 14 Oct 2009 19:15

PSM is one of my most favorite forums, especially for maximaphily!
:)
Please share more scans, everybody!
You can see mine from my websites.
See links to hundreds of maximum cards, personalized stamps, postcards, etc. at http://dorinco.webs.com
Please visit my Facebook group (320 members, as of now): http://www.facebook.com/groups/maximaphily/
Dorinco

Postby alexquek » 15 Oct 2009 00:08

Dorinco wrote:PSM is one of my most favorite forums, especially for maximaphily!

Thank you Dorinco for your nice comment here! Can you also please help to promote our forum in your websites?
Best regards
alexquek
alexquek

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello!