A Warm welcome to ALL new members

Say Hi to everybody

Re: A Warm welcome to ALL new members

Postby taneechan » 10 Apr 2012 09:33

Hello my fellow philatelist,

My name is Tanee Chan, I have been collecting stamps more seriously since I joined the Penang Philatelic Society in 1997.
Nothing like a monthly meetings to sustain interest. Also know about the errors of Post Malaysia. The Post master
at Bukit Mertajam was scolded behind his back for not controling the sale of the "Legacy of the Loom" RM5 minature sheets.The first 10 people in the line got all the stock of the RM5 miniatures sheets. The queue was so long and many went empty handed.

Hopefully, somebody can control the crowd for this next issue for the 14th Installation of the Yang The Pertuan Agong. Everybody rushes in when the post office door is opened. And being a lady, I am quite afraid of being pushed.

I like this forum.
taneechan

Postby stampheart » 10 Apr 2012 14:16

Welcome Tanee Chan.

Join in the fun here and if you pop into the Klang Valley you can always catch up with members who meet every
Saturday afternoons at the AmCorp Mall in PJ or the Sentul headquarters of the Society on Tuesday evenings.

I am not sure what the response will be for the Yang Di Pertuan Agong miniature sheets but the Legacy of the Loom
miniature sheets were over demanded because the dragon is something most Chinese relate to and many who bought this
in the Klang Valley were not stamp collectors or philatelists at all.
stampheart

Postby NazibOmar » 01 Jul 2012 14:13

Hi all, im Nazib from Sarawak, a newbie..hope can learn something from senior.
NazibOmar

Postby stampheart » 02 Jul 2012 16:35

Welcome to our Forum. We are all learning, regardless of whether we have been at this hobby for a very long time or only just started.
There are always something to learn by participating in the various threads or topics in here.
Of course you can also join us at our AmCorp Mall and Sentul meetings which are held daily.
We also have fairs every 3 months, auctions 11 times a year (every month except December),
produce journals (twice a year) and send out bulletins. So there are plenty of opportunities to get into the hobby.
stampheart

Postby chee » 08 Jul 2012 15:58

welcome all new members.... good to know that stamp collecting is still a hobby.. hahaha.. i mean still interests many.. very gooooood
chee

Postby johnsonooi » 16 Aug 2012 12:36

Hi everyone,

My name is Johnson from Kedah and have been active stamp collector from 1995 to 2004. Then went to Australia to study and recently decided to be active again.

I am now currently residing in Perth and happy to meet everyone here.

I will post the australian fdc from time to time.
johnsonooi

Postby stampheart » 16 Aug 2012 14:17

Johnson,

Welcome to our Forum.
If you drop by the Klang Valley on Saturdays, you can always join us at the AmCorp Mall in P.J.
stampheart

Postby johnsonooi » 17 Aug 2012 12:05

Stampheart,

Thanks for your offer, however I am currently at Perth and I must reject your kind invitation.

Maybe sometimes next year when I am back to Msia.
johnsonooi

Postby rocoto » 17 Aug 2012 12:16

Johnson,

You still could interact with us using this platform of PSM forum :)
rocoto

Postby johnsonooi » 17 Aug 2012 12:52

No worries, certainly will do so.
johnsonooi

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello!