We need images and photos besides writing.

Have your suggestions to improve on the forum board

Re: We need images and photos besides writing.

Postby stampheart » 28 May 2011 12:56

Alex,

I am hoping that many who are already computer savvy will give it a shot or at least help those who need some help in the posting of images.
Photobucket is free anyway and photographs can now be uploaded on the Photobucket easily. For those of us, including myself, I guess it may take a little more trouble but I hope to try.
stampheart

Postby alexquek » 02 Jun 2011 08:59

stampheart wrote:For those of us, including myself, I guess it may take a little more trouble but I hope to try.

At least if we keep on trying and with trial and errors, we should be able to do it!
Best regards
alexquek
alexquek

Postby chee » 08 Jul 2011 04:58

alexquek wrote:Andrew, the problem I see here is that one needs to have a scanner or a camera in the first place. Secondly, they need to host their image or photo at their own webhost (if they have one) or some other free photo-hosting websites like photobucket.

kinda agrees with alex, can the forum has a function like "Attachment" where we can direct attach our pictures other than have to go into webshot/photobucket/whatever... ? i think scanner and camera is still not a big problem :P cheers
chee

Postby stampheart » 08 Jul 2011 11:39

You should be able to copy images as from a newspaper to your computer.
Then from your computer you can copy it directly to Photobucket or a similar image hosting website;
from which you can then put the image on the Forum. So no need to have a scanner or camera for this.
stampheart

Previous

Return to Suggestions to the Forum Board