Page 3 of 3

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:38
by alexquek
Welcome Redzy to our PSM forum! We hope that you will find much information here to entice you to start collecting stamps again :P !

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:00
by kcmak
Welcome to PSM, Redzy. Hope to see you at our Stamp Fair on 18 & 19 December 2010 at Petaling Jaya Library

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 03:48
by ohmcs110
Dear All,

My name is Ahmad Omar (ohmcs110), originally from Batu Pahat, Johor and now living at Kelana Jaya, PJ and currently working at Cyberjaya, Selangor. Collecting on and off for about 12 years (as my current jobs prevent me to be so active - always outstation here and there), I'm a fan of joint issue stamps, FDC and Prepaid covers. You are welcome to visit my blog (in Bahasa Melayu) http://keluaranbersama.blogspot.com (intendedly to promote Joint Issue Stamps to Malaysian). That's all for now.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 10:18
by sjngoh
Encik Ahmad Omar, welcome to PSM Forum from Mr. Ngoh. Met you at the PSM Stamp Fair yesterday the many previous fairs.
With best regards from S.J.Ngoh.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 11:41
by cwwong
ohmcs110 wrote:Dear All,

My name is Ahmad Omar (ohmcs110), originally from Batu Pahat, Johor and now living at Kelana Jaya, PJ and currently working at Cyberjaya, Selangor. Collecting on and off for about 12 years (as my current jobs prevent me to be so active - always outstation here and there), I'm a fan of joint issue stamps, FDC and Prepaid covers. You are welcome to visit my blog (in Bahasa Melayu) http://keluaranbersama.blogspot.com (intendedly to promote Joint Issue Stamps to Malaysian). That's all for now.


Wow, I am also a collector of joint issues, more precisely Joint issue FDCs with BOTH countries stamps AND cancels. Pity we did not meet, I was at the table just next to Mr Ngoh ! And I had very many Joint issue FDCs on sale too !! I remember your ebay ID, I think I did sell you some but can't remember.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Perhaps I would put some joint issue fdcs in the forum but next year as I am too busy with Xmas now. I already have shown the Brazil-HK soccer & Singapore-Indonesia Tourism joint issue FDCs some time ago.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 16:20
by ohmcs110
sjngoh wrote:Encik Ahmad Omar, welcome to PSM Forum from Mr. Ngoh. Met you at the PSM Stamp Fair yesterday the many previous fairs.
With best regards from S.J.Ngoh.


Hi Mr Ngoh. I'm proud to know you and feel welcomed here. I'm just a small collector and willing to gain knowledge from all 'otai' here. Hehehe...

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 16:33
by ohmcs110
cwwong wrote:Wow, I am also a collector of joint issues, more precisely Joint issue FDCs with BOTH countries stamps AND cancels. Pity we did not meet, I was at the table just next to Mr Ngoh ! And I had very many Joint issue FDCs on sale too !! I remember your ebay ID, I think I did sell you some but can't remember.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Perhaps I would put some joint issue fdcs in the forum but next year as I am too busy with Xmas now. I already have shown the Brazil-HK soccer & Singapore-Indonesia Tourism joint issue FDCs some time ago.


Thanks Sir. Yes, I remember I have bought something from you. But also can't recall what item I bought from you. Are you from Klang? I remember somebody also from Klang has bought Johor's coagulant coupons from me but I don't remember the ID. Anyway, thank you once again. Yes, I have browsed your thread earlier and both covers are beautiful. Currently I'm more concentrated in 'not so many' Malaysia Joint Issues and have some Iran Joint Issues in collection. Oh yes, I'm also a member of JSIS (Joint Stamp Issues Society), maybe you're also the member. If not, just go to www.jointstampissues.net and membership is free. :)