PSMonline forum is gaining momentum

Say Hi to everybody

PSMonline forum is gaining momentum

Postby angeline » 15 Feb 2009 11:47

Noted several new registrants on PSMonline forum.
More members are participating in the discussion and giving tips on collection.

As a beginner in the hobby of collecting stamps, I would say I learnt a lot from the forum.
Glad to see the forum is gaining momentum and hope it will emerge as a popular philately forum in this region.

Noted the accumulated hit counts exceeded 30,000 today. A good sign.

Congratulations to the goodwork of the administrator and its team members and a word of thanks.
angeline

Re: PSMonline forum is gaining momentum

Postby yechohsan » 15 Feb 2009 21:23

Thank you for your support.
It is the overall effort of the members.

Thanks all for the contribution.
Maximaphily - A new wave in Philately . Maximum cards of today, collectibles of tommorrow.
Visit my world on Maximaphily - http://mccraze.blogspot.com
yechohsan

Postby stampheart » 16 Feb 2009 02:03

Hope that members will also post scans of covers and stamps. This would enrich the forum and act as a reference point for all things related to Malaysian Philately. Yee Choh San has generously shared scans of his maximaphilly with us. Perhaps others can also add more images.

Cheers
Andrew
stampheart

Postby MCMC » 16 Feb 2009 05:22

Yes, I see the board is getting better response each day. At least more interactions in the exchange of views are seen over the board ...Hope all members will continue to contribute, as "stampheart" has mentioned earlier, more scans and images from the members are welcomed. A picture tells a million words.

Congratulation for hitting the count at 30,000.
Very soon will be 40,000 and before the end of the year try to hit 100,000. Although it is NOT easy BUT every member please try to keep the count goes.
MCMC

Postby kbtan » 16 Feb 2009 08:56

Halo, 100,000 hits is a long way to go mannn. Anyway, far sighting is better than short sighting. Hopefully, PSMonline hits the mark by the end of the year.
kbtan

Postby kennywkt » 18 Feb 2009 15:01

it is not hard to reach if every members here keep their hard work to post, to read and to introduce friends visit here. I am sure it will be 100k posts very soon if everybody keep on support this forum!
ImageImage
kennywkt

Postby MaryPopins » 21 Feb 2009 09:34

Just noted this forum page while googling, and find the forum is quite energetic in the sense. Had immediately registered as a member, hopefully will contribute to the hit counts to break the 100,000 marks soon.
MaryPopins

Postby kkboey » 21 Feb 2009 15:17

Hi MaryPopins,

Please introduce yourself to our forum members: where are you from, your stamp collecting experience, what do you collect etc etc
kkboey

Postby MaryPopins » 21 Feb 2009 23:46

Hi,

I am from Johor . Concentrating and building up a Thematic collection.
MaryPopins

Postby Prangko » 22 Feb 2009 02:09

Hi everybody, I am Prangko.

Greeting to All.

Yes, I find this forum tempat sesuai for all stamp collectors especially kami dari Malaysia.
Prangko

Next

Return to Say Hello!